This year’s special fundraising event for Creative Identity will be held on Sunday, December 4, 2016 from 1:00pm to 5:00pm at the beautiful Nellie Gail home of Mike and Lucy Peak, 25522 Nellie Gail Road, Laguna Hills, CA 92653. Thanks to their generosity, Creative Identity’s traditional annual fundraiser will carry on in style. We hope you will be able to continue your support for the organization by attending.
This year’s event features a special concert by the renown band, The Peak Experience Jazz Ensemble (Peggy Duquesnel, piano & vocals, Ann Patterson, saxes & flute, Rickey Woodard, tenor sax, Kendall Kay, drums, Andrea Miller, vocals, Mike Peak, Leader & bass, and special guest appearance by Elena Gilliam, vocalist).
Along with the phenomenal entertainment, the afternoon promises lots of holiday cheer!
Highlights also include:
* A Special Performance by the Creative Identity Clients (always a show stopper!)
* Access to the wonderful Creative Identity Boutique (full of new one-of-a-kind treasures for sale)
* An Art Exhibit featuring outstanding client creations
* Opportunity drawings for beautiful gift baskets
* Specialty hors d'oeuvres and desserts courtesy of Caring Hearts Productions
Entrance fee is $75. All donations are tax deductible. Click on the Buy Now button below to make your reservations through our PayPal account. Follow the prompts to complete your payment.
To pay by check, send your reservation(s) to Ms. Kathy Haze at 1500 Mesa Verde Drive East, A108, Costa Mesa, CA 92627. For questions or information contact Ms. Haze at 949.293.8834.
You will receive confirmation for your reservations by email.